Thursday, December 6, 2012

Henrik





November 13, 2012


Dear Mrs. Jeffrey,

                I am concerned that the class should get more math games because we only have one math game on the computer. If we could have more math games I bet the class would like it. And by the way   some kids in our class like math.

I am asking you if we can have a little more time               on the computer so then we could have more time on the computer playing the new math games. Can we also get math games at our house? If we could get math games at our house then can you send the information about that math game?

If we played a math games at home I bet some of us would get a lot smarter and a lot more fun than it used to be. When can we read math books [I mean a book because a book is a book].If we could have math equations for homework it would be fun!

If we could have learned a lot more on times we could learn times on the computer. I am not shier if some kids in our class is not ready for times yet. But I bet some people are ready for times.   

Can we please have new math games? I think that if we had more math games, math would be awesome. Can we have math games or not?

Sincerely, 
Henrik

No comments:

Post a Comment