Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jaiden



November 13, 2012                  


Dear Mrs. Jeffery
I’m concerned that we have not got a class pet yet. We should get one for science like a mouse or a lizard or a frog. I’m just going to come up With animals A chinchilla a rat a bunny a bearded dragon.

Last year did you get class pets because if you didn’t you should get one this year.
Here some things we could do before recess. We could get in a circle and pet it while passing it around or we can watch it eat when you feed it.

What I’m trying to say is that should get a class pet for science so we can learn more about animals and explore them and have fun. Except for just having class pets for a week we should have one for the year. I hope you accept this letter.

            What I’m trying to say is we should get a class pet for science.  You’re a great science teacher. Please except this letter.

            Oh and by the way I love science. And like I  said you’re a great science teacher. I hope you’ll say yes to this letter.



SCINCERLEY
JAIDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment