Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jeiri



November 13, 2012
Dear mrs.jeffrey
I would like you to consider  getting a class pet.  I never had  a class pet .
I want a  gunie pig. Becus I never had  gunie pig.  Can we have a gunie  there so cute.
Gunie pigs   are   so   fun   to   play    whith    I    want    a    gunie   pig   to be a girl .

And  I will be  so exided  I always wanted  a  gunie pig.Becus  I  never had a gunie pig.
Before  Gunie pig  are cute we will be responsubel  for it.we take truns to feed  him
And  take turns to give him water.I  really want  a  class pet   it will be thankful  to have

One. I hope you  buy a gunie pig I really want  a gunie pig. I hope  you like my  letter

                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                Jeiri Mendiola

No comments:

Post a Comment