Thursday, December 6, 2012

Salem



November 13, 2012


Dear Mrs. Jeffrey,

                I am concerned that we should have more time in math. I want some more independent work to practice my math. I noticed that we only have one game on the computer. I would like more choices of math games  choose from.
I want more independent work because I want to get better with what we do. Plus the independent   work is fun but I want to do some harder stuff. But our independent work is really fun.
I also noticed that we only have one game on the computer. I would like more games because it doesn’t make sense to only play one game on both of the computers. Also I don’t like when everyone gathers up to go on the computer.  Some people might get hurt.
 I also don’t like that we don’t have much choices. We only have pictures and algorithm. If you add more choices I think everyone will be a lot happier.
 Thank you for understanding me. You should do this so everyone will like it. One more thing, please make more than one math game on the computer.


                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                           Salem Mardini

No comments:

Post a Comment