Thursday, December 6, 2012

Danilo



November 12, 2012

Dear Mrs. McBride,

          I am concerned that people aren’t getting a lot of exercise because they don’t like to play outside. So I think you should give us longer P.E time. What I’m saying is that you should let us stay in P.E the whole hour instead of going at 10:35 and leaving at 11: 20. The good part about P.E is you get exercise, and you have fun at the same time. So you should give us longer P.E time because it’s really important for your health.
The most important part of P.E is exercise. It’s exercise, because with exercise. It’s exercise because with exercise you get strength. Strength is a really important thing because strength is the same as your muscles. And while you build muscles you have fun. And you don’t get hurt so much.
          It’s really fun to learn different sports. And those sports are like Football, Soccer and kickball. And sometimes we have tournaments. Once we won a football tournament. Sometimes kids don’t even know how to do easy things like jump rope. And to me jump roping is easy. 
           Mrs. McBride, please consider what I have been writing about. It’s for every ones health in the school. Thank you for reading my concerns. I hope to hear from you soon.
                       
Sincerely,
Danilo Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment