Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jasmin



November 13, 2012
Dear Mr. Cook,
We only have two computers in classroom and a computer lab but we can’t go there more often. We can’t go there more often because all the other classes are in the computer lab. It would be thankful if we had I pads. We need I pads because I pads are like computers and we computers I wish we had computers or I pads but I pads work to. I really wish we had I pads.

We could blog about what are teacher is telling us. It maybe helps us understand what are teacher is telling us. And it would be cool if we download school apps. We could even get smarter if we download school apps.It will be fun to I think everybody would like it if we got I pads. And we will be on are best behavior and be absolutely be responsible for the I pads.
We can could download school apps like social studies apps, and reading, writing ape could move on to the next apps all day and it will be fun. We could show Miss. Reynolds are good work and she can cheek it. We will show good care of are I pads.
 We could tell are parents we got I pads. And they will be so proud of us. We can also tell are parents about this.
Thank you for reading this I appreciate it. If you let us have I pads thank you very much. I hope you like my letter and thank you very much.


Sincerely,
 Jasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment