Thursday, December 6, 2012

Marcos



November 26, 2012
Dear MRS mc bride

We need to get  more gym time because I said we need more gym time and everybody was chanting .we need  more gym time if we don’t then what is the perpas  of just having a little time of gym. And if we have just a little bit of time.
A lot everybody gets happy that we are going to play a fun game and we have very little time to do it. We will all get lazy. I am concerned if kids don’t get enough exersize .
 We need more outside time.We also need more tournaments. If we don’t everybody will be upset with the coaches and you .
It gets us strong .what I am trying to get is more gym time. I am not trying to be roud.
It just that I can not stand people arguing over and over again.It just gets a little annoying. If you understand write me back a letter.






SINCERLEY
                                                MARCOS LARA

No comments:

Post a Comment