Thursday, December 6, 2012

Riley L.



                   November 27, 2012                                                                  
Dear Mr. Cook,

I strongly believe our class would benefit from having a Mac Pro book to use in our classroom. The Mac Pro book would provide our class with more opportunities to use technology. I used the Mac Pro book to look up Thomas Edison. I also use an app that helps me to get my ideas down on paper.
 I can play games that are educational on the Mac Pro book. I use a program called Dragon dictation on my teacher’s iPhone and I can use Dragon dictation on the Mac Pro book too. I would like to try it on the Mac Pro book. I think we should have a Mac Pro Book in our classroom because we only have two computers in our classroom.
          You can also use the Mac Pro book to look up entertainment. My Mac Pro book has a certain setting to where you can't get on inappropriate things. My opinion of the Mac Pro book is that the Mac Pro book is the best laptop on the United States of America. The Mac Pro Book has a HD screen and I like it good job apple it is a great computer. The Mac Pro book can be really fun and we would have a great time. The Mac Pro Book would be a great tool to use in our classroom it will be a fun laptop. I know it is expensive but I am just asking for you to donate at least one or two Mac pro books.
          I would appreciate it if you read this letter but I would love it if you send a Mac pro book take time to think about it and send what you think we can do for you to receive a Mac pro book. What matters the most is to learn and I want to learn and my wants will be complete. The Mac pro book can be used for writing reading social and science.
          If we can’t get a Mac pro book for free then maybe my class can do a fundraiser. We could do a popcorn, candle, can or cookie dough type fundraiser. Also we could ask the school to donate money for our classroom to get a Mac pro book. The other things we could do with a Mac pro book for my teacher to use to write papers or plans on paper. Our class would be the happiest class in the education village. 


                                                                             
                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                          Riley LeBlanc

No comments:

Post a Comment