Thursday, December 6, 2012

Paige



November 13, 2012
Dear Dad,

Maybe our family would benefit from getting a puppy! When we take it outside to go potty I’ll pick up after it. I’ll feed it and I’ll even give it a bath! And if it’s a Yorkie I can give it a bath in the sink. I really want a puppy and I’ll do anything to get one even chores please!
                If we can get a puppy I would be so happy. I would be nice to Avery every single day not a joke. I would use my manners and if you told me to do something I would do it!
                If we could get a dog I would get straight A’s and everything. I’ll feed the fish and the frog and the bunny, camllion, possum. I will do anything you tell me to. Just to get a dog I really will.
                I will give the dog a bath. If you tell me to feed it I will .If you tell me to walk it I will. I will do anything like the dishes the laundry and clean the pool. If you say does this do that you know what I’ll say “ok yes sir” that’s what I’ll say!
                I will use my own money to buy a dog.. I will ask you if I do dog walking business or do lemonade stands or wash peoples dogs pick up the weeds and all that. And if you say yes I’ll say YESSSSS!


Love,
Paige Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment